- I think everyone knows about Tom's shoes and how for every pair that is purchased another pair is donated to a needy child. Well Tom's has a similar program when you buy a pair of sunglasses. Their One For One program will help pay for glasses, surgery or medical care.
- Gorgeous gold and peacock blue dangly earrings
- This is kind of fascinating. A pictoral blog devoted to what items different people would grab from a burning house: The Burning House
- A great tutorial on felt pillows. I would do an all white or cream version.
- I love inspiration boards. Snippet and Ink has a great collection of them.
Sorry for the late Friday's Favorites post. I didn't get back to California until almost Midnight last night and it was a grueling week long conference.
In honor of Texas being my home for the past week I did a Texas themed Flickr mosaic. Texas is big, friendly and very neat and tidy. Those were my impressions. I wish I had more time to explore - I spent most of my time in a conference room or my hotel room. Next time I hope to give it a proper visit.
Happy weekend everyone!