Flickr Favorites (please click link to see the source of these beautiful images)
- Very clever way to repurpose an old dresser and disguise the fact it houses all sorts of electronic gizmos: Disguised media center
- I love these coasters. I would paint them white though. These are pretty cute too.
- Adorable owl necklace (we have an owl we hear at night some time) (seriously - the necklace is so unique and so affordable)
- DIY Patina with vinegar and salt. I have some brass charms - I'll try it next week and post my results
- Try not to smile while you watch this video. Go ahead - just try
Happy Friday!! We are finally getting some much needed rain around these parts. I plan on staying inside the entire time and just puttering around the house. I have a quilt binding to do so maybe I'll work on that.
Hope everyone has a restful weekend planned!