1. Upcycled Spring bunting, 2. Postage, 3. sketchPaintBook, 4. Vintage Button Cards, 5. Vintage French Cards, 6. super super yummy vintage wallpaper!!, 7. 177965_400637943305540_1237521529_o, 8. Untitled, 9. Floral Table Cloth and Setting Chelsea Fuss
- Lovely giftwrap, cards and notebooks (via Creature Comforts)
- Aren't these coin purses adorable! Much nicer than my habit of just tossing all my loose change to the bottom of my purse
- I never would of thought of this for keeping guacamole green.
- Pretty pencils just in time for back to school (I'd like to take this opportunity to make a plea to the pencil making community - make the type go both directions so us lefties don't have to read it upside down)
- Cost Plus (It will never be World Market to me....) is really knocking it out of the park lately with cute household items. This cake carrier for example
Our bathroom remodel is progressing at glacial speed. I should have my big reveal post done in 2018 at this rate. It's had a couple of set backs but what has been done looks fabulous. The various subcontractors we've had in to do work all agree that it is a nice homage to the style and age of our house. Nothing fancy, just in keeping with the 1940's era of the house. We wanted it to look classic and timeless. I think we are achieving that.
I will be so happy when it is done and we don't have dust everywhere and workmen here all day. It should be usable after today but the tile floor installation has been delayed until the beginning of September. I may do a few teaser pictures before that.
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your weekend is spectacular!