1. Bubble Bokeh, 2. . dreaming, 3. Milky Ways, 4. Winter Blues (Day 157/365), 5. flickr.com/photos/31994811@N06/7649954044/, 6.silver sounion, 7. Noel, 8. Noche de luna llena - Full moon night, 9. One by one I drowned all the people I’d been
- Good lord is this not the cutest dustpan you have ever seen?? I might actually sweep more often if I had it
- Very clever - make your own Otter Pops (or whatever they are called now) using these bags. Is it just me or do Otter Pops make you cough when you eat them?
- Keeping with the frozen treat theme - wouldn't these ice cream cups be cute for a Summer party? Here are the spoons to go with them
- This is what I strive for
Another week come and gone. We have been interviewing contractors for our main bath remodel. I would say the economy is definitely on an uptick because most of them are too busy for our poky little job. We have had only one of them actually get back to us with a bid. We do have two others that we are waiting for and hopefully they will follow through. It would be nice to have more than one bid to choose from.
We did get Rick's corner desk put in. This entailed painting the laundry room/Rick's office area and building the corner unit. It turned out nicely. I'll try to get some pictures of the before and after next week.
Tomorrow we are focusing our attention outside and will be putting up a trellis for the jasmine we bought. Rick sunk a post and hung my wall fountain and we want the jasmine to grow up behind it. Another post forthcoming...
The irony here is that I finally have things to post about but no time to do it.
We will be having houseguests again this weekend. The weather promises to be hot so maybe we'll be able to eat outside. Hmmm....maybe I should go hang some fairly lights out there....
Have a marvelous weekend everyone!