- This is a completely clever use of spray paint. Turn a new fan retro
- Hmmm. Wonder if Chardonnay has the same effect
- Lovely alphabet stamp set (via Creature Comforts) and D'oh! Why didn't I think of that!
- Are these not the cutest cookies you have ever seen? And you can order the cookie cutter and make them yourself! (No. 8794 of things I have pinned and plan on doing one of these days....)
- Who had a pen pal growing up? I can remember my third grade teach organizing pen pals for all of us. I wish I had kept up with it. There really isn't anything as sweetly exhilarating as getting real mail. Pretty post cards, in case you ever take it up again
How can it be mid-June already? This year is just flying by. My new job is keeping me very busy (good busy) and the house is too. Unfortunately the blog, as always, suffers a bit. I'll try to get caught up here with the little projects we have accomplished. I just need to spend some time taking pictures.
This weekend I'm not entirely sure what we'll be doing. I do have weeding that really needs attending to so that might happen. Maybe I'll pick a room and paint it. I have to kind of sneak up on myself with the idea otherwise I over-think it and get all worn out before I even start.
I hope your weekend is splendid!