- One of the many happy surprises with our new home is an apricot tree. It's pretty small and just has a handful of apricots but when it gets more prolific I'm making this apricot tart. Isn't that gorgeous? Curious - do you say app-ri-cot or aaa-pri-cot? We have a differing opinion on which is correct in this household
- Street map necklace - great way to commemorate your home town or a fabulous vacation
- Technically this is a Valentine post and they are mug rugs but I think slightly larger they would make lovely pot holders. Kind of like my retro ones
- Sweet, Summery espadrilles
- On my book wishlist: Seasons: The Best of Donna Hays Magazine I love Donna Hays' magazine, when I can find it. And when I do find it her seasons are upside down from mine so when I'm ready for Summer her Winter issue is just out. This book looks like the perfect solution
Happy First Day of Summer! We have been dialing in our garden so we can spend more time out there. Not that there is too much that needs doing - mostly keeping the weeds under control and taking out a few plants that weren't quite our garden esthetic and replacing them with some that are. I was going to show you our wall fountain out back this week and never got out there to take pictures. Next week I promise!
This weekend I have a big basket of blueberries that need to be turned into a pie. We also want to work a bit on the little courtyard. Rick took out a tree and moved a rose. I want to tidy it up and repaint my cafe table and chairs that are out there.
Goodness - there is always something to do around here!
Hope your weekend is spectacular.