- I want to make these just so see if they would actually work. They would make cute favor boxes, wouldn't they?
- I can't decide if these measuring cups are really pretty or a bit too gothic.
- I already have a recipe box but if I didn't I would get this one. Matching recipe cards.
- Clever save the date cards. I think they wouldn't be that hard to make, either. Which gives me an idea for this year's Halloween invite....
- This is the key hook I posted this week. I was able to select the color I wanted (I went with jade)
As you can see I've changed things up just a little bit around here. I can't decide if the images are too big or not (and the old posts with the smaller images bug me now...I may have to go back and update those). I may play around with the layout some more. I also want to design a new Friday's Favorites banner. Edit: We'll play around with this one for now...
We don't have much scheduled for the weekend. Just more puttering around. I really need to focus on getting the walls painted. It's just SUCH a chore I'm having a hard time getting motivated to do it.
Maybe I rewire a chandelier this weekend. I want to swap out the one in the kitchen and that's a pretty easy project (says the person that doesn't actually have to hang the chandelier...)
Happy weekend everyone! Hope yours is fantastic!