- I saw this laptop bag and loved the crisp stripes and leather details. Then I read about the company and loved it even more
- LOVE these bridesmaids' dresses. Via Etsy
- I sure wish we could have chickens at our new house. I'd get this book for sure
- Cute plant waterer. Available here
- Sweet Bunny Zippered Pouch. Just in time for Easter
T -10 and counting! Only ten more days until we have the keys in our hands and can start the unpacking process. One nice thing about this move is having a break between the packing up and the unpacking. Both are so exhausting.
We have a busy weekend ahead of us which should help the time go by quickly. On Sunday my niece Maddi and I are throwing a baby shower for her sister Lizz. It's hard to plan a party when all my stuff (pretty linens, nice serving pieces, etc.) are packed up in a warehouse somewhere in Sacramento.
I'll take pictures and hopefully will have something to blog about other than Friday's Favorites and the incessant impatient chatter about the new house.
Happy Weekend Everyone! Hope yours is fabulous!