- The Ball Mason Jar folks have come out (again) with blue jars. No need to scour antique stores for overpriced ones
- Love the colors and layers in this beaded necklace
- According to this vintage poster thoughts about eating local, not wasting, avoiding wheat...aren't such new notions (great site with free printable vintage posters too...)
- This is rather touching...children around the world with their favorite possessions
- I was looking for St. Patrick's Day appetizer ideas (I could always go with the ever so appetizing sounding leprechaun balls...) and decided to forgo the green theme. Or Irish theme for that matter. I'm making these olive pastry bites and Chinese scallion pancakes (hey both have green in them). Actually these Guinness pretzels look good. I could do them bite sized and serve with a Guinness cheddar dip
Happy Friday! Has everyone recovered from the time change? There is something about putting the clocks forward that absolutely discombobulates me. Takes me a good week or two to get my biorhythms back in synch.
Only 17 more days until we move in! In the meantime I'm scouring the interwebs for paint color ideas for a bedroom with North and East facing windows. I'm thinking a pale, creamy yellow maybe...It's painted a cool taupe with grey and lavendar undertones. Exactly the wrong color for that type of light. I suppose we should actually move in before I start buying any paint.
I hope everyone has wonderful weekend! Sláinte!