1. IMGP3897, 2. 212/365: Don't sugar-coat it..., 3. Untitled, 4. buttons, 5. l is for light pink, 6. vintage rose plates, 7. "The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The meaning of life is to give it away.", 8.Angelique, 9. pale pink dishes
- This isn't a pretty link but the Chip It tool is fun. You upload a picture (or enter the url of one) and it will generate paint chips from the colors. Here's what it can do. Kind of fun!
- Okay this is totally a day late but isn't this a cute necklace? Very cupid-ish.
- I think these downloads would make cute coasters and just as soon as I have a craft room (soon!!) I'm going to try it
- Now that there is less of me I am not as shy about getting my picture taken. Even so this essay resonated with me
- My newest motto
Yesterday we got to spend a couple of hours in a our soon to be new home. It was heaven to get to poke around, take measurements and dream about how we are going settle in and decorate. I cannot wait to share pictures with all of you!
We were having the home inspection done and both our realtor and the seller's realtor were there. We were talking about just knowing when a house is right for you. Our realtor said she can see it in her clients' eyes. The seller's realtor said that if the house feels like it is hugging you when you walk in then it is the one. That's exactly how I felt when I stepped into the front door of this house. Like it gave me a big old welcoming hug.
Happy weekend everyone!