Flickr Favorites (please click link to see the source of these beautiful images)
- Sweet repurposing of a childhood desk (from Cynthia's Cottage Design) Perfect for a smaller kitchen
- Very clever (and simple!) earring holder
- I have been enamored with this look ever since I pinned it. I found, not similar exactly but close, a necklace at F21 that I wore on Christmas with a white button down shirt. Here are few other ideas (gotta love F21 for the inexpensive costume jewelry). The one I bought (except mine was in aqua), another flower one, a sparkly, pearly one, love this one with the pale blue stones and finally, just full on sparkle.
- Another use for washi tape
- How cute would it be to do this for Valentine's Day (or maybe someone's birthday)
Did everyone survive the holidays? I had a hard time getting into Christmas this year just because my routine and surroundings are so different this time around. I'm looking forward to being in our new home (where ever that may be!) next year and getting back my festive mojo.
I think 2013 is going to be a good year. It just feels like it is. I had to laugh, looking back at last year's New Year post and my To Do list for the year. Did I travel out of the country? No. Did I learn a new language? No. Did I open an online shop? No (I did get one set up - just need to stock it...). Did I go on a monthly drive, exploring California? Sort of. We have been doing a lot of exploring - most of it at the end of the year. I did organize my linens - right into storage! Disneyland will have to wait, as will a new camera.
One thing I did do - that I am very proud of - is lose 45 pounds. So I surpassed my 30 pound goal. I am making exercise a priority too. I'll dedicate a blog post to how I accomplished that.
Everyone have a splendid weekend and a fabulous New Year's celebration. Thanks for sticking with me this weird, unsettled year. Here is to next year and all it has to offer!