Flickr Favorites (please click link to see the source of these beautiful images)
- Are bananas as bad for you as a cookies? Easy to understand satiety scale
- Much cuter than having a roll of paper towels on your picnic table
- How common is your birthday? Interesting how the rates drop during the holidays (via A Cup of Jo)
- I am not quite ready to embrace head to toe neon (I figure since I did it during the 60's AND the 80's that I can sit out this time) but this is lovely little touch of it (in pink of course).
- This looks like a sweet, gentle movie: Salmon Fishing In The Yemen
We have a lovely weekend planned. We started off with a early weekend guest last night and then we will be guests ourselves at my sister's. In between we plan on doing some yard clean up and a dump run (seriously one of the most satisfying things you can do). I love a weekend that is both relaxing and productive.
I turned it into a four day weekend - taking today off and having Monday off as a holiday. I think every weekend should be a four day weekend. Who do I talk to about that?
(I just noticed how similar my photo montage above is to last week's. I must be in a soft, muted color mood)