Flickr Favorites (please click link to see the source of these beautiful images)
- These have to be the sweetest spice tins I've ever seen
- Someone with small children needs to do this on Easter
- I've seen this method of shredding chicken on Pinterest and I have to say it totally works! I did it myself this week. Shredded about six cups of chicken in under two mintues (I did two chicken breasts at a time). Tip: Cover your mixer with a towel before turning on otherwise you'll be cleaning shredded chicken off your kitchen ceiling. Don't ask how I know this....
- Fabulous source for party and craft supplies. Look at their selection of Luau stuff - not your usual cheesy neon faux leis and plastic tiki cups.
- What a pretty set of bangles
Well hello there. I didn't mean to be gone for so long. I guess I just needed some time to reflect on what I was doing with this blog and what direction I want to take it. Lately it has felt like I was scrambling to slap something up here rather than genuinely having something I wanted to share.
It also felt like I was spending all my time online looking for inspiration and recycling ideas rather than coming up with my own (I realize the irony of this statement on my Friday's Favorites post where I am essentially just bringing you links and pictures I've found online but bear with me...).
The overall tone of this blog will not change - One of the things I was struggling with was identifying what type of blog this is - is it a craft blog, a decorating blog, a me rambling about whatever nonesense catches my attention blog...and I decided that I really didn't want to pick one single direction - so it will continue to be a lifestyle type blog. Only a little more organized. This is more for my sake than anything else. I find I do better when I have a set schedule or routine. I feel more grounded and focused and less like I'm just spinning my wheels.
So no glaringly obvious changes will happen around here, just a little more consistency with my posting and hopefully I'll have new and inspiring things to share. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
Have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you on Monday.