Flickr Favorites (please click link to see the source of these beautiful images)
- Pretty, sparkly flats - lovely for a New Year's Eve party (listen - my days of towering heels are ovah! Flats for me!). I would get them in the grey. I've ordered from this site before (from the US) and it was a great experience. Free shipping
- Speaking of New Year's Eve - wouldn't this be a fabulous backdrop for a party: Sequin Wall from Oh Happy Day
- I think this is a clever way to save for something. A shadow box piggy bank with a picture of the desired object (shhh- I think you could DIY this super easily)
- Pretty earrings! I can't decide which I like more - the drop earrings in crystal or the dangle earrings in green amethyst
- I thought this was a fascinating story about the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel employees and how they comported themselves during a three day attack on the hotel in 2008. Everyone has the opportunity to be a hero. Everyone.
My goodness - where did the year go? My house has been undecorated (did that on Wednesday) but I still have some cleaning to do in order to have my sparkly clean house for the New Year.
I will do one more post before the year closes out - I want to share my To Do List for 2012. I figure if I publicly announce it that the items will have a better chance of getting done. Some are lofty goals, others are just ways to better myself.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!