Flickr Favorites (please click link to see the source of these beautiful images)
- Several books on my "to read" list: The Wilder Life One woman's journey to immerse herself in all things Laura Ingalls Wilder. And The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery. I've only read her Anne series, which I adored, so I'm eager to read some of her other works. I seem to be returning to the comfort zone of authors and themes from my childhood
- Okay I said I wasn't going to do anything Christmas related until after Thanskgiving but for those of you getting a head-start here is a free down-load for some adorable tags from Eat, Drink, Chic
- Sweet mittens for big hands and little hands
- I'm in charge of the Thanksgiving tablescape this year. I'm not a fan of typical oranges and browns so I'm loving this color palette of muted golds, beiges and sagey greens
- I tend to go to the movies about once a year - and almost always during the holidays. Looking forward to this movie: Hugo
As part of my tablescape duties I plan on spending this weekend making a table runner. I have yards and yards of lovely flax colored linen to work with. I plan on just spending the weekend hunched over my sewing machine.
Happy Friday everyone!