Flickr Favorites (please click link to see the source of these beautiful images)
- Our weather is finally changing (cold and rainy) and already I'm looking for ways to brighten up the days. These pretty china pieces would do the trick. And so would these
- Clever, no muss way to fill a pastry bag (I can never manage to do it without getting frosting up to my elbows)
- Free, down-loadable favor boxes - they would be cute hanging on a Christmas tree with little presents in them, don't you think?
- Did you know if you invite Minnie and Mickey to your wedding they will send you a signed wedding card?
- Cute glittery teaspoons (salad set and cake servers too!) (via Making it Lovely)
Fall has certainly arrived around here and I have the pumpkin on my new deck to prove it! I am loving the cooler weather. I think it is short-lived though as the temperatures are supposed to get up to the high 70's this weekend. Perfect puttering in the garden weather.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!