Flickr Favorites (please click link to see the source of these beautiful images)
- Delicate quatrefoil earrings from Etsy
- I admit that Pier 1 doesn't come immediately to mind when looking for pretty brooches but look at this pretty, vintage inspired one in lovely cobalt
- I am waiting with bated breath for Besotted Blog's shop to open - in the meantime here is a teaser in the form of a drawing. Wait! Don't enter (and ruin my chances....)
- Here is some inspiration via Flickr: Sweet little landscape painted on the back of a vintage postcard and some DIY lined envelopes (makes me wish I had a pen pal)
- And finally, a lovely little reminder to slow down and enjoy the scenery
My goodness this week totally got away from me. And what is up with it being the last day of September?? Where did the year go? I really need to get that print in my last link.
In exciting news the deck is done! As are the new walkways and planting areas. I'll do a garden tour next week and share some before and after pictures. It took a bit longer than we expected but we are thrilled with how everything turned out.
Happy weekend everyone!