- Pretty print to get you inspired for Fall
- If that doesn't do the trick how about some Fall fashion inspiration (can you tell I'm ready for Fall?). Or this
- I need to figure out a place for this cabinet
- ‘Nine times out of ten, you probably aren’t having a full-on nervous breakdown – you just need a cup of tea and a biscuit’ (good advice and it made me laugh)
- On my book wish list: Mastering the Art of French Eating
Seems like all I can muster is a post every couple of weeks. It's a combination of busy (mostly work related) and our house projects just kind of limping along.
Our bath remodel is entering its seventh week. There were some issues (as there inevitably is) with the contractor that stalled things. Today the floor will be started and then the rest of the work is up to us. We're test driving some paint (I have my own version of 50 Shades of Grey....) and sorting out the beadboard and moulding.
It will be beautiful if it ever gets finished.
I may be ready for Fall but the weather isn't cooperating with me. It is supposed to be 100 this weekend. Hello? I need sweater and hot tea weather.
Oh this is interesting...to me anyway...I'm starting a fitness bootcamp on Monday. At 5:30am! Wish me luck.
Happy weekend everyone! Hope you all are happy and healthy.